Kansas Department of Administration

Who administers Workers Compensation for State of Kansas employees?

The State Self‐Insurance Fund (SSIF) was established by the Kansas legislature to administer workers compensation claims on behalf of State of Kansas employees.  The SSIF can be reached in Topeka at 785‐296‐2364.

« Back

© 2024 Kansas Department of Administration. All rights reserved.