Kansas Department of Administration

What if I think someone is cheating on workers compensation?

The SSIF occasionally receives reports that someone who is off work on workers compensation is working another job or participating in activities that would indicate the person could be working.  Please report these with as much specific detail as possible to the SSIF at 785‐296‐2364.

« Back

© 2024 Kansas Department of Administration. All rights reserved.