Kansas Department of Administration

What if I see an unsafe act or condition at work?

Correct the situation if it is within your scope of responsibility or decision making.  Otherwise, report it to your supervisor. Your agency may also contact the Division of Labor at 1‐800‐332‐0353 for workplace hazard prevention services and consultation.

« Back

© 2024 Kansas Department of Administration. All rights reserved.