Kansas Department of Administration

What if I have questions about this process?

Your primary assistance is the claim representative (or adjuster) at 785‐296‐2364.  Located in Topeka, the claim representative will advise you and will see that you receive the necessary information and compensation. Another source is in the Kansas Department of Labor Division of Worker’s Compensation in Topeka which has claim advisors who can provide you with consultation on a toll-free number, 1‐800‐332‐0353. Also, mediation or a hearing before an administrative law judge in the county where the accident occurred is available. Your claim representative or advisor can explain the administrative hearing process to you.

« Back

© 2024 Kansas Department of Administration. All rights reserved.