Kansas Department of Administration

How do I get prescriptions?

Your provider may prescribe certain drugs or other items during the course of your treatment.  We usually will not pay for over-the-counter items, aspirin, band-aids, etc.  Your claim representative will assist you with such purchases if you have a problem.

NOTE:  Please do not purchase or rent any other items such as electrical stimulators or other hardware until you check with your claim representative.

« Back

© 2024 Kansas Department of Administration. All rights reserved.